Transfer Admission: A Common Question

Recently, I have heard the following question from many of you who are pursuing transfer admission ―so I thought it would be helpful to share!

“Do I have to submit all of my transcripts—even the ones from when I studied as a traditional student? It was so long ago!”

YES! For students applying to World Campus undergraduate programs, regardless of the length of time, the institution, or the grades that you earned, it is very important to submit all of your transcripts to Penn State to be reviewed as part of your application.

If you are applying to an undergraduate program, regardless of the length of time, the institution, or the grades you earned, it is always very important to submit all of your transcripts to Penn State for review as part of your application.

Don’t forget to send your high school transcripts!

High school transcripts are also always required for admission into a bachelor or associate degree program, even if you earned a GED, even if you have already completed a degree program at another institution.

Many colleges and universities have a location on their Web site where you can order your transcripts online. All transcripts should be sent directly to:

Undergraduate Admissions Office
The Pennsylvania State University
201 Shields Building
Box 3000
University Park PA 16802

What other questions do you have about transfer admission? Post a comment below, or WC_Community@outreach.psu.edu!