Your Library is a World Library. And there is a World Campus Library page to help you find services and resources specific to your needs.
Some highlights include:
- Fewer links in order to highlight those that are needed frequently (or hard to find)
- Find Research Guides – search for research guides by keyword, or browse by Subject Areas including World Campus, or Specialty Areas
- ASK a Librarian web chat tab on every page
- Links to e-Books and e-Journals, right on the first page
- A Request Library Materials page that has step-by-step directions for requesting physical materials
Find the sources tailored to you. Visit the World Campus Libraries web page today.
For additional information or questions, contact the University Libraries.