Staying Organized

Stay organized is a priority for many World Campus students. Calendars quickly fill up, time disappears, and life keeps moving, making it difficult for students to stay organized.

Between work, school, family, and other responsibilities, it is important to know what needs to be done, what is due, and where to be. We asked World Campus students what organizational tool they could not live without and some of the responses included:

• It’s old school, but my PSU World Campus planner! Google calendar for tech tools.
  • My phone. I live off my calendar.
  • My weekly calendar on my phone and handwritten.
  • My top bound notebook. I write down each week’s assignments and upcoming larger projects. I get the utmost satisfaction by crossing each task off as I complete it.
  • My World Campus planner! I use that every week to plan out assignments! I love that they send those to us.
  • Microsoft Outlook
  • My Droid for communications and calendar.
  • My planner and Google calendar. A mix of old and new technology.
  • My calendar and syllabus!
  • iPhone calendar, email, shopping lists, Google drive, PSU Live, reminder to breath.
  • Email subscriptions to course lessons.
  • My handwritten list of daily chores!
  • My wife.
  • My memory and my PC.
  • iCal syncing with my iPad, iPhone and MacBook Pro
  • My husband. Where is my phone babe? Babe, where is my lap top charger? How do I work the iPad/Mac computer babe? I think the kids took my notebook, have you seen them babe; the kids or the notebook? (no, kidding I’ve got the kids).
  • My whiteboard calendar!

These are all great tools! Check out all the other tools students use on the World Campus Facebook.

If you have an organizational tool that you could not live without, please share it in the comment section below.