Want to learn about working on web design in Adobe Dreamweaver or how to edit videos in Final Cut? Lynda.com is your one-stop shop for more than 1,000 video tutorials on leading software topics—all free to currently enrolled Penn State students.
The video tutorials can help you learn critical skills and provide access to training for hundreds of different programs. Each tutorial is taught by an industry expert and is available 24/7 for convenient, self-paced learning.
Using Lynda you will be able to:
- Take tutorials to help with your coursework
- Learn techniques for your projects
- Build tech skills to boost your résumé
- Keep track of your course history and recent activity
- Bookmark your favorite courses, tutorials, and specific points within training videos
- Earn certificates of course completion
How to get started with Lynda.com
Accessing Lynda tutorials is a quick and easy process:
- Visit lynda.psu.edu
- Select “sign in”
- Enter your Penn State user ID and password
- Explore and view video tutorials
Start your Lynda experience today and take advantage of the helpful online software training on a wide range of technical subjects!