Six things that shouldn’t be missed from this past week!
1. Fifteen animals taking naps!
2. A refugee camp in her native Pakistan inspires Penn Stater to initiate change.
3. Information on using military credits at Penn State World Campus by Matt Miller, admissions counselor.
4. Schedule a mid-day check-in with yourself to make the most of your day.
5. How to make great popcorn.
6. What’s your workplace thinking style?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty
Delivered by Google FeedBurner