Getting familiar with your major’s requirements and understanding your degree audit can be a challenge. Our webinars focus on delivering major-specific information to you covering everything from general education to elective requirements.
Who should be attending?
Attend if you:
- are new to Penn State
- are thinking about changing majors
- are exploring majors
- have questions about your major’s requirements
What will be covered in the webinars?
- Understanding important dates for the coming semester
- Support resources for World Campus students
- How to get involved and stay connected
The majority of the time will be spent on:
- How to run and read your degree audit and understand the requirements for your major
- Using the Schedule of Courses and Course List page for your major
- Minors and certificates that you may want to pursue while you are working on your degree
Check out the fall line-up and register for a webinar by visiting the World Campus website!