Five things that shouldn’t be missed from this past week!
- Kelsie Abduljawad recently earned her MED in Education Leadership at Penn State World Campus and was able to apply her knowledge right away at Al-Arqam Academy, an all-girls Islamic school in Qatar.
- A Japanese kitten and an owl are becoming best of friends.
- 7 replies to politely shut down negative people.
- To recover from a stressful day, find the tree nearest you!
- Find out how to request DVDs, CDs, and journal articles by using the Penn State’s Interlibrary Loan System.