Five things that shouldn’t be missed from this past week!
1. Penn State World Campus student, Emily Kilgore, picks her top five favorite children’s books for winter.
2. How to plan your work week around your energy level.
3. Watch Elmo and the Sesame Street cast turn corporate jargon cute.
4. The Penn State Lady Lions honored breast cancer survivors at the annual Pink Zone game.
5. Jordan Gaines Lewis, neuroscience PhD student at Penn State College of Medicine, shares some insight into the resurgence of coloring books.