Five things that shouldn’t be missed from this past week!
1. Taking a walk in a natural setting can reduce stress and anxiety.
2. A fuzzy puppy plays on Old Main’s lawn courtesy of Penn State’s Twitter account.
3. Penn State grad plays pivotal role in partnership between ESPN and Special Olympics.
4. We dare you not to smile while watching this baby goat video.
5. Our friends at Shaver’s Creek have a new WeatherSTEM device, a solar powered system to measure wind, rain, UV radiation and soil quality.