Here are our favorite links from the week:
1. Penn State serves up some deliciousness on Pinterest with a new ‘Tailgating Board.’
2. Always late? Here are seven helpful tips to start being on time.
3. Learn the power of the network, with the Penn State Alumni Association.
4. Admissions Counselor, Matt Miller, teaches us how to make the most of military education benefits.
5. Area elementary school students team up with Penn Staters to ‘do the robot.’
Each week we share our favorite articles, stories, videos, and resources. Some of it is our content, some of it is just some great stuff from around the web. Do you have a link that you love that you’d like us to share with our students, alumni, and friends? Leave it in the comments below and maybe you’ll see it featured on our blog!