Wondering how to report your Act 48 credits?

apple-and-handIf you are taking Penn State World Campus courses to fulfill ACT 48 credits to maintain your active Pennsylvania professional educator’s certificate, reporting your credits to the Pennsylvania Department of Education is easier than most students realize!

Whether you are a current student or a former student, all you need to do is visit the Penn State Registrar’s page for ACT 48 Reporting. Here you can authorize Penn State to release your course information to the Pennsylvania Department of Education.  Depending on your current enrollment status, choose either the “current student” or “former student” option on the page, and follow the instructions.

Let us know if we can help you in any way!